Tomato Sauce and Spaghetti Recipe (continued)
Spaghetti, 12 oz.
Cooking Instructions :1. Core and score the roma tomatoes, then blanch and shock, then peel
2. Cut the tomatoes in half and seed them
3. Pour 2 oz. olive oil in a sauce pot and add the tomatoes
4. Season with salt & crushed red pepper
5. In another pot, pour in the 1.5 cups of EVO, add the garlic and a pinch of pepper flakes
6. Put on low heat until garlic is light brown (about 30-40 minutes)
7. Occasionally smash the tomatoes with a potato masher
8. Checks seasoning, after 45 minutes, strain the garlic chili oil into the tomato sauce.
Copyright ® 2001 - FoodEnquirer. All rights reserved.