· The FoodEnquirer.com
From the beginning, FoodEnquirer.com was created by food professionals and video creators, photographers, podcasters who wanted to share their creative work, along with personal experiences of food in everyday life. As time went on, like-minded people came to the site and built a community of positive, encouraging individuals with a wide range of interests in food. We hope that you feel inspired to show us both your creative side as well as your friendly side.
FoodEnquirer.com exists to provide you with a space to showcase your creativity and share your food knowledge. As such, we do not allow you to upload videos,photos,podcast and/or blogs that are commercial in nature or videos,photos,podcast and/or blogs that you did not make yourself. See the Uploading Guidelines below for more details.
The Internet is a wonderful place, but we have all noticed that it can also provide people with the means to insult and harass others without taking the full responsibility for their words. A community that allows that type of behavior will quickly decay, so we insist that while you are on FoodEnquirer.com you respect the people you encounter and their videos,photos,podcast and/or blogs . You are free to disagree, but you are not free to attack people simply for your amusement. If you wouldn't say it to someone's face, don't say it on FoodEnquirer.com. If you cannot conduct yourself in a respectful manner, you will be removed.
FoodEnquirer.com is not a medium that you must trick into increasing your view count. It is a brilliant food community of intelligent and creative people. We strongly encourage you to find people who share your interests and connect with them here. The more you interact with the community, the more interest in your work there will be. Get involved and you will enjoy the rewarding experience that FoodEnquirer.com can provide.
In order to upload to FoodEnquirer.com you must own or hold all necessary rights (copyrights, etc.) to the videos,photos,podcast and/or blogs and follow the rules set forth in our Community Guidelines. If you do not follow these simple rules, we reserve the right to delete your uploaded content and/or your FoodEnquirer.com account without warning.
PLEASE NOTE: these guidelines are for your convenience and information, and should be read together with the FoodEnquirer.com Terms of Service which governs your use of FoodEnquirer.com’s site and services.
· Upload ONLY videos,photos,podcast and/or blogs you create and have the necessary permissions to upload. You may only upload videos you have created yourself or participated closely to help create.
· You must own or hold all necessary rights (copyrights, etc.) to the videos,photos,podcast and/or blogs
· Directors, DPs, editors, musicians, graphic effects artists, and actors may all upload work in which they have contributed significantly.
· "I have permission" does not mean you created it.
· Public domain videos,photos,podcast and/or blogsare also prohibited.
· Users uploading popular or professional content that they have created should add their role and involvement in the videos,photos,podcast and/or blogs description and on their profile to avoid accidental deletion.
· Do Not Upload Videos,Photos,Podcast and/or Blogs Intended for Commercial use. You may not upload commercials, infomercials, or demos that actively sell or promote a product or service.
· Exceptions: independent production companies, authors, musicians, non profits, churches, artists, and actors may show or promote the work they have created.
· Businesses may not use FoodEnquirer.com to externalize their hosting costs. FoodEnquirer.com is not a business service.
· You may not upload videos,photos,podcast and/or blogscontaining ads before or after the video, unless given prior written permission from an authorized member of the FoodEnquirer.com staff. Videos,photos,podcast and/or blogs with any advertisements in them, including links to commercial sites, regardless of content, will be removed.
· You may not upload videos,photos,podcast and/or blogs pertaining to Multi Level Marketing (MLM), get rich quick, cash gifting, work from home business, or any other dubious money making ventures.
· You may not upload product promotions or sales videos,photos,podcast and/or blogs, such as real estate walkthroughs.
· Television stations may not redistribute their programming.
· We reserve the right to allow certain commercial content for those businesses who have coordinated sponsored advertising campaigns or direct partnerships with FoodEnquirer.com.
· Content restrictions No gameplay videos, "fan vids", sexually explicit videos, or music videos, movies, TV, and trailers that you found on the web.
· No sexually explicit material or porn. Non-sexual nudity is okay.
· No videos that incite hatred include hate speech, defamatory or discriminatory speech or videos depicting unlawful acts or extreme violence.
· You may post videos of yourself on TV, as long as you have the permission to upload and the video is limited to your involvement in the program only.
· No videos that are just compilations of scenes from TV or movies.
· No captures of video games or gameplay, regardless if it is edited or not.
If you have any questions regarding these uploading guidelines, please contact us.