Essential Juices Recipes for Every Cranberries Juice Lover
- Article Author: Salvatore Cesareo
This is a great time of year for cranberries juice lovers. No matter what part of the country you are in there are dozens of recipes and cocktails you can whip up quickly to satisfy your own cravings and any other cranberries juice lovers at home or among your friends you plan to entertain for. If you are looking for some new inspirations or flavors check out a few essential juices recipes below.
Of course you can buy pre-made juice from the store or even use canned or frozen berries for your different recipes, but for real cranberries juice lovers there is nothing like the taste of homemade juice. Plus it not only tastes better but is really good for you.
For those of you who haven’t made your own homemade juice before, cranberry juice is one of those versatile essential juices recipes you just have to add to your arsenal and it is really easy.
The simplest way for cranberries juice lovers to make their own is:
- Bring to a boil 2 quarts of water and 8 cups of cranberries
- Let simmer for about 20 minutes
- Then press through your finest strainer and return to the pan with a cup and a half of sugar
- Add a little lemon juice and half a cup of orange juice
- Let the sugar dissolve and then chill.
- Bam! You’re done
Perfect for cranberries juice lovers and using it in a variety of essential juices recipes.
Now boost your collection and variation of essential juices recipes, here are some ideas:
- Add your juice to apple cider
- Mix it with orange juice for breakfast
- Creat a sparkling non-alcoholic cocktail with sparkling water and a lime wedge.
You can also wow your fellow cranberries juice lovers and friends by mixing up some cocktails, here how is done:
- Make your own ‘5-0 Cosmos’ by mixing cranberry juice with raspberry flavored vodka and a squeeze of lime
- For those in warmer weather be creative by whipping up a few amazing smoothies
- What about using your cranberry juice, blended with strawberries, strawberry yogurt and chocolate chips for a delicious and sweet treat in the afternoon? Too much sugar? Then leave out the chocolate and add your favorite protein powder for a powerful post-workout drink.
Though if you are unfortunate enough to be stuck in the freezing cold this winter you will find serving up a little hot pink punch just the treat for cranberries juice lovers and a refreshing break from the usual suspects.
To make simply add in whole cloves, orange and lemon juice and red hot candies when making your juice, for a warm spicy burst of life that will revive you from the brutal weather outside.
Once you have mastered making your own juice then also get creative at meal times and experiment with it in different dishes:
How about 5 spice pork and cranberry BBQ sauce, cranberry ginger chicken wings or cranberry teriyaki chicken over bok choy?