Food Tips on How to Make the Best Grilled Chicken
- Article Author: Salvatore Cesareo
How To Entertain In Your Backyard With The Best Grilled Chicken
Summer is here in full heat and there is nothing like entertaining a few friends or family members with some incredible grilled chicken in your own backyard.
You don’t need a special occasion to break out the grill and fire up your best grilled chicken yet. The sun is out, it’s warm, that’s the only reason you need. Why not invite a few friends or colleagues after work to unwind from the day or just call some family members you haven’t seen in a while for a relaxing weekend lunch outdoors?Even the workaholics out there can find an hour or two to break free from the office and if you can’t stop working invite your business prospects over for the best grilled chicken they have ever tasted and you can be confident the deal will be yours.
It doesn’t matter whether you have just moved in or you don’t have the fanciest dinnerware. This is the one time paper plates and plastic cups and silverware will do just fine from anyone, even if they are used to dinning in the world’s most trendy restaurants!
Just be sure that your grilled chicken is the best and you have plenty of drinks flowing and there shouldn’t be any room for complaints. There is nothing like ice cold beer or coke on a hot summer’s day. Though why not try your hand at a few new cocktails to liven things up and fuel the conversation. Think Long Island Ice Tea or margaritas and get your hands on a snow cone machine to keep the kids busy and cool.
Side dish choices to go with your grilled chicken are endless though putting a couple of your own tweaks on old favorites can mean fantastic family recipes that can be handed down for generations.
Here are some food tips on serving up the best grilled chicken:
- Know that it all starts with the marinade. If you really want to fire up the best grilled chicken in town get an early head start and begin marinating your meat the night before so that you get the flavors in really deep.
- If you are going with your traditional BBQ flavor you have probably read over and over again that you shouldn’t sauce it until the last 3 to 5 minutes on the grill so it doesn’t char too badly and taste burnt. This doesn’t mean that you can’t start getting in the flavors overnight though.
- Depending on what style BBQ sauce you love the most you can use some of the base ingredients and tastes to marinate. Use dry rubs with a little fresh chili, onion and lime juice.
- Perhaps you want to even go one further this year by adding flavored hardwood chips to your grill to really bring out that authentic rich flavor.
Whatever you do, make sure it is cooked to at least 165 degrees and have fun with it and your guests will love the experience.